Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thanksgiving Party Picture

Here's the people I spent Thanksgiving with last week. I, unfortunately, was taking the picture, so I'm not in it, but I love this picture because it shows the personality of the people in it pretty well. The elders are kneeling in front and I have no idea why they are not in suits and name tags, but I decided that it wasn't my place to ask or worry about it. The elder in the black coat is my roommate's cousin. My roommate is in the plaid skirt, and the couple in the middle with the dog are her friends Jutka and Imre. The couple on the left is their son, David, and his wife, Jenia.

2 comments:

howelltree said...

Hmmmm, I would have not guessed those were elders.

Anonymous said...

I didn't even recognize the ones in front as elders! Looks like you had a good time though--Thanksgiving is for being with friends and family--sharing in fun, food, and good times.