Hello! I am new to this blogging thing, but I have been persuaded to attempt it for the next four months. Notice that I said "attempt"--I have never been very successful in this type of endeavor, but since my goal is to complete a four month trial run, I may do okay.
I'm doing this for two reasons. First, I assume (hope?) that I have friends and family who want to hear how I'm doing on a regular basis. I'll warn you up front that you may be disappointed if you check everyday (I can only think of 3 people who might do that and you probably all know who you are and could have anticipated that I wouldn't update daily), but I'll try to guarantee a weekly update (sorry for the "try," but you'll find that I often qualify my statements to give me some cushion room).
Second, it will be good for me to actually record what I do on a daily basis so that it doesn't feel like I am passing through life without purpose or direction. In other words, maybe I'll try to do more things with my life that would be interesting for other people to hear about. I may also take more pictures, which is something I always want to do but never actually do.
So, here I begin. If you have any suggestions for me along the way, I'd love to hear them. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My only suggestion is to change the spelling of "Budapest" to "Budapescht."
I considered "Budapesht" but the c is a great addition that I didn't think of!
Darn, Claire beat me to the comment box. That's ok...I figure that we are 2 of the 3 people you mentioned in this post:) I'm so excited you are doing this while you are gone. It will help to feel like you are a little bit closer. I'm going to miss you so much! Love you :)
I'll be checking in on you every day!! Nothing today?! Have a great time in Buda and Pescht!
Post a Comment