I don't really have any news to report, but I have had a great week. I also wanted to acknowledge the hardworking missionaries that are all over the world. My youngest brother is currently a missionary in Montana, and I look forward to getting his e-mails each week because they are so inspiring to me.
Yesterday afternoon I got a call from the sister missionaries here in Budapest. They needed someone to meet with a male investigator with them that night at 6:00 and asked if I could come. They were really sorry for calling me so late, but they had no reason to be because I was so happy that they called me and that I was to be able to meet someone studying the gospel, listen to the wonderful message the missionaries shared about having faith and receiving answers, and to share some of my own thoughts and testimony about it. Although I had a pretty busy day, it was a great way to end and I hope to have more of these opportunities over the next few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This blogging thing is pretty neat! Of course you're doing all the work and I'm just commenting. But I'm really enjoying it!!!!! I'm glad you're helping the missionaries. They're great, as you know!
Post a Comment