Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Visit from Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad flew in on Sunday afternoon for a visit. It has been fun to have them here. I finished my last final on Monday morning, so I've been able to spend a good amount of time with them. My roommate was in Italy for the weekend, so they stayed at my apartment with me for the first two nights. I'm not used to tagging around Budapest with other people, so it's been fun for me (and possibly frustrating for them!). I've enjoyed their company and also not having to take all the pictures! So far the weather has somewhat cooperated, although rain threatens daily. I tried to make them think it was worse than it was (told them to bring hats, scarfs, gloves, etc.) so that they would be pleasantly surprised when it wasn't sub-freezing. (can something be sub-freezing, or is there just "not freezing" and "freezing"? I guess what I mean is sub-zero) Here are some pictures of Sunday and Monday in Budapest.

With Mom on Castle Hill:


Mom and Dad at Heroes' Square:


Mom and Dad at the indoor market:


With Mom at the City Park:

1 comment:

howelltree said...

Ii like dad's sweatshirt/hoodie...dad looks pretty good casual :)