Yesterday I came home from school, threw my bag on the ground, pulled my computer out and flipped it on to start on some homework. Little did I know the excitement that awaited. Between opening up Word documents and Excel spreadsheets (I hardly know how to use a spreadsheet, so don't ask what I was thinking by trying), it took a minute or two for me to notice..... Were those 4 green bars in the bottom right hand corner of my screen, or were my eyes deceiving me? Yes...no...yes! Sure enough, a wireless connection was coming through, just like the good old days before the neighbor's open connection disappeared a month or so ago.
Somehow I've survived the last 4 or 5 weeks without an internet connection in my apartment...I know, rough life. However, the days of deprivation are over! Woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Call right now, I'm home!
Glad you're back in business!!! Of course it was probably fun going to Mom's Park all the time!!!! Just kidding. Love you
Ashely it was so fun to look through your blog! Looks like you are having some really neat experiences and adventures! It was so good to see your family up in Utah. Eric continues to crack me up! Good to hear from you! Mel
Post a Comment