
I knew Kristen would make a good faith effort to answer the jokes. 1/6 ain't bad. The only other person I could count on would be Jeff--he's always up for a good joke--but since he's a missionary, he doesn't read my blog. Since I suspect no one else will want to take the guesses, I'll put the answers here and save you anymore suspense (and give Kristen a new arsenal of jokes to save Ryan from hearing the cat/mitten joke for the 5,000th time!).
- What did the Martian say to the rose bush? -Take me to your weeder.
- What's ok to serve but not to eat? -A tennis ball.
- What do astronauts like on their sandwiches? -Launch meat.
- Why was the girl staring at the can of frozen orange juice? It said "Concentrate."
- What has ears but never hears a thing? -A cornfield.
- How do basketball players stay cool? -By sitting close to their fans.
I think my personal favorites are #1 and #4!
4 comments:
Thanks for the entertainment Ash! I thoroughly enjoyed it :) You mentioned that I got 1/6, but I need to challenge your grading. I think I deserve credit for "corn" for the answer of "cornfield." Therefore, I should have received a 2/6 or 33%. Let me know what other enjoyments you get from your morning oatmeal packets.
Fair enough. I'll give you a half point for the corn answer-- technically, the question asked for what has "ears," and the answer "corn" could mean one ear (which would be a wrong answer because it is not plural) or it could mean the plural of many ears, which would be a correct answer. So that puts you at a 1.5/6.0, or 25%. But it's just extra credit, so don't stress over it!
Man...picky, picky, picky. I forgot that you are almost a lawyer. I'll have to be a little more careful about my arguments with you:) You know I love ya!
These jokes could be fruitful source material for generations of 11 year old Scouts.
Post a Comment