I saw this great spot to take a picture--the thing I'm climbing on is a big log fallen across an empty stream bed--and found the perfect place position my camera....except I guess the place wasn't so perfect, because I obviously couldn't make it where I needed to be in 10 seconds (embarrassingly, I even tried several times)! This has become a fairly common scenario in the last month!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
A Few Seconds Short
I saw this great spot to take a picture--the thing I'm climbing on is a big log fallen across an empty stream bed--and found the perfect place position my camera....except I guess the place wasn't so perfect, because I obviously couldn't make it where I needed to be in 10 seconds (embarrassingly, I even tried several times)! This has become a fairly common scenario in the last month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HaHaHaHa...very funny Ash. I love the action shot. It does look like a very beautiful place. Too bad you weren't able to get a picture with you in it.
We enjoy reading of your adventures in Budapest and its environs. I showed Grandpa your blog last weekend and he got a real kick out of it--especially your ill-fated detour to Iz. We had a good visit with your Dad, Erick and Kristen's cute family at Conference time. We look forward to reading more about your travels.
Uncle Dave
P.S The timed photo is a classic--I have a few of those (more than I care to admit) in my albums as well.
Post a Comment