Two of my favorite times of year are the first weekend in April and the first weekend in October when the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has its semi-annual general conference. Since sessions are broadcast from Salt Lake City on Saturday and Sunday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., I watched it here at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. and was so grateful for modern technology that made it so easy to watch on the internet. I love the way that conference always leaves me with a renewed desire to be better, and this time was no exception.
If you didn't get a chance to see it, go here to see the video and audio archives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what a thoroughly awesome blog Ashley! It is so fun to see all those crazy places I've seen on maps, but otherwise have no idea or info concerning what they're like. Rad travel blog for sure. Glad to hear you're having fun! I'm jealous....
I agree! I love general conference time! Although this time I didn't have dad to nudge me if I dozed off! I did great except for a couple Sunday am talks which I'm going to watch soon.
I've had fun checking out your blog recently! You have such neat stories and gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing all your experiences. (Loved reading about the money to use the bathroom in Croatia.) :)
hey ashley- i have heard about your blog but today was the first day i was able to look at it. what beautiful pictures of everything, looks like such a magical place, i love seeing all the green. the most beautiful part is of course you--you really look gorgeous!
as for general conference, i havent been able to watch general conference from home for 3 years now, what a blessing it was to sit on my couch last week, in america and enjoy conference. it was wonderful and it felt sooo good. love whitney
Thanks for the comments, everyone! I have enjoyed blogging much more than I anticipated and it's even better to hear from great friends and family along the way as well!
Well said.
Post a Comment