Anyway, this billboard is obviously advertising a TV show, but as for what the TV show is about, your guess is as good as mine...feel free to post your guess in the comments. I think it is a fat camp show where they are going to take 8 weeks or whatever and help these people lose 100 pounds. In any case, where do they find people who agree to look like that on a billboard?
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Least Favorite Billboard
Anyway, this billboard is obviously advertising a TV show, but as for what the TV show is about, your guess is as good as mine...feel free to post your guess in the comments. I think it is a fat camp show where they are going to take 8 weeks or whatever and help these people lose 100 pounds. In any case, where do they find people who agree to look like that on a billboard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's probably like "The Biggest Loser". I've never really watched it, but I've read things about it. As for where these people come from...you can get people to do a lot of crazy things when there is a price tag attached, or a way to get their name out there. Great picture :)
I think this is the most gross billboard I've seen too. Like Kristen said, some people will stop at nothing for money, notoriety, or both. Sad!
Post a Comment