Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for--there is no way to make a complete list, but here are ten of the things I am grateful for today (I'm sad our family couldn't be together to share them with each other in person!):
  • Education
  • Health
  • Plain Yogurt
  • Weekends
  • Internet
  • People in Hungary who speak English, or at least smile if they don't
  • Trustworthy Friends
  • Scriptures, Prayer, and Revelation
  • Wonderful Eternal Families :)
  • Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed having you home for Thanksgiving. We did get a good "dose" of you when we visited Budapest last month, however. I realize that metaphor can have broad interpretation...you know
I only mean it in the positive sense! Your mother and I are gratful for you and recognize the superb blessing you are to us and the family. We love you.

howelltree said...

Did you get to have any turkey?

I loved your list of things you are thankful for. Thanks for sharing that.

Just wondering...is plain yogurt something you've appreciated more since you've been in Hungary or has that always been a favorite? I need a little more insight on that one:)