Last weekend (Nov. 9-12) I went to Ireland with some American friends from school. We had a great time. The weather there was much better than Budapest--highs in the 50s in Dublin/ snowing in Budapest. We stayed at the apartment of one of my friend's friends who is going to Trinity College in Dublin, so it was very convenient and saved us some money at the same time. We got there late Friday night, spent Saturday seeing things in Dublin, went to Glendalough (Wicklow County) on Sunday, and spent Monday morning shopping in Dublin before flying home Monday evening.
Here are some pictures of Dublin--
Grafton Street:

Great Georges Street Market:

River Liffey:

Palace:

Entrance to St. Stephen's Green:


Courtyard at Trinity College:

Christs Church

My traveling buddies:
1 comment:
The places and pictures definitely look familiar. I have photos from my weekend trip to Dublin two summers ago. Trinity College, St. Stephen's Green. Did you visit the Temple Bar District? I stayed in a hostel just north of there.
Post a Comment