Friday, September 14, 2007

Apology for Inconsistent Spacing

I was just looking back over my postings and I noticed that some are single spaced and some are 1.5 spaced or something. I have no idea why this is. To my knowledge, I haven't done anything different in each case. I will say again that all the wording on my computer that is not part of my actual blog is in Hungarian, so I guess that will have to be my excuse (By the way, does anyone know why that is that way even on my personal computer? Is it because I'm connected to a Hungarian internet connection? I am seriously a computer moron. How can I make it so that blogger shows up in English all the time? Right now, sometimes it is in English and sometimes it is not.)

In any case, I can think of several people who may be reading this who are surely seriously bothered by the inconsistency of spacing in the posts and who probably noticed this long before me but have politely not said anything. You are the same people (person) who are (is) bothered by the fact that I didn't capitalize my name when I opened my google account, meaning that my name is never capitalized when my e-mails are received or on the rare occasion that I leave posts on other blogs. Since it was brought, however, I have noticed that most people's names are not capitalized when they leave comments... Anyway, to those that are bothered, I apologize for the inconsistent format of my blog, and if I knew how to fix it easily, I would, but for now it's going to have to stay this way.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Don't worry...I actually just figured out the language problem. Woo hoo!

Claire said...

I don't know who you're talking about but I do know that they don't mind what kind of spacing you've got and are just more interested in the content! Said person is usually just anal about his/her own blog and not other people's. So keep up the good work you blogging fiend!