Saturday, September 15, 2007

Off to Croatia

Well, I'm planning to leave for Croatia tomorrow morning. (Can I say I'm "planning" on something when I don't really have much of a plan?) I reserved a place in a hostel in Zadar for tomorrow night--and I'm hoping that I can get there by taking a train from Budapest to Zagreb and a bus from Zagreb to Zadar all in one day--but other than that, I'm pretty free to suggestions. Hopefully I'll have internet access at some point along the way and can check in. Right now my "plan" is to go from Zadar down to Dubrovnik, then back up to Zagreb before heading back to Budapest around next Thursday. I am considering stopping in Split in between Zadar and Dubrovnik...if anyone reading this has ever happened to have gone to Split (or anywhere in Croatia), I'd love your opinion :)

1 comment:

howelltree said...

Hmmmmm, maybe I'll do a little research and try to give you some advice...I'm good at giving advice:) I've have heard great things about Croatia. I'm sure whatever you do will be wonderful. It will be an adventure. I don't know much about that part of Europe.